The Disc Sandal is an Aspiga classic; people come back time and time again to replace their original pair. Handcrafted in Kenya, the disc beaded sandal has a leather upper on a rubber flat sole with a small disc of hand sewn on beads
- Handcrafted in Kenya
- 100% genuine Leather (which is a byproduct of the meat industry)
- Our leather is only coloured using natural dyes.
- Thong-style sandal
- Flat flexible (non-slip) recycled rubber sole
- Genuine tan leather upper and glass beads (not plastic to minimize the impact on the environment).
- Contrast white stitching
- Due to our sandals being handmade, there may be slight imperfections
The Disc Sandals are a part of our sustainable fashion collection: supporting local artisans keeping their craft alive and helping to maintain their livelihood.